Thursday, September 15, 2016

Introduction






Hello! My name is Melanie and I would like to casually introduce you to my Blog! I appreciate you for taking time out of your day to look over this introduction, as it gives you more insight as to who I am, what my interests are, and why I utilize blogger, not only during school hours, but also for entertainment! I hope you enjoy!

My name is Melanie. I am a 13 year old female whom enjoys musical theater arts, studying the paranormal/mysterious, and watching online content in general. I also plan to study psychology in college when I reach the proper age, and hopefully, become either a flight attendant or a school guidance counselor.

I started using Blogger in my ELA, (English Language Arts), class around 9 months ago and I absolutely enjoyed creating both academic and emotion-based blogs. In the upcoming months, I will be creating a diverse variety of blogs based on assignments from my educator, as well as ones based on books, poems, etc. that I have read or viewed. But I might also have some self-written poems and narratives added into this blog every now and then.

I'm excited for you to join me in my ELA experience by viewing, supporting, and helping me improve my blogs. Thank you for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment